Gift of Hope: Golf Tournament
Join us for SAP-VN’s first Gift of Hope Golf Tournament on Sunday, April 21, 2024 at the Hidden Valley Golf Course! This is a fundraising tournament to raise funds for SAP-VN’s many charity projects locally and in Vietnam.
This tournament format will be a 4-person team scramble. Entry is $200 per player, which includes a lunch buffet and prizes for 1st-2nd-3rd as well as longest drive and closest to pin. Please fill out the following form for signup and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions.
Date + Time:
Sunday, April 21, 2024
Registration @ 6:45 am
Shotgun Start @ 8:00 am
Hidden Valley Golf Course
10 Clubhouse Dr, Norco, CA 92860
Signup Ticket Form:
SAP-VN Golf Tournament FAQ
When is the deadline to sign up?
- Deadline to sign up is at the end of March or whenever 72 players have signed up. After that new players will be on the waiting list.
Can I sign up if I don’t have a team of 4 golfers?
- Yes. Individual golfers will be grouped to create teams of 4. This is also a great way to meet other golf enthusiasts.
Which tees will be used?
- Women will play from red tees and men will play from white tees.
What are the contests?
- There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishes for team competition. Additionally, there are two longest drive holes and two closest to pin holes for women. Men will have two longest drive holes and two closest to pin holes as well.
Is SAP-VN accepting sponsorship?
- Yes, sponsorship is welcomed. Please contact email@example.com
Who do I contact if I have questions?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I know if I have successfully signed up?
- An acknowledgement email will be sent once registration is completed and paid.
Can I cancel and get a refund?
- Yes, but please do so before the end of March.
Can changes be made to the team roster after signup?
- Changes can be made after signup by emailing email@example.com