FACE SHIELD KIT STEPS [DOWNLOAD]
• 11″ x 8.5″ clear binding cover sheet (medium weight or heavier thickness)
• 1″ x 1″ x 9.5″ foam strip (regular or high density)
• 14″ elastic band
• sticker optional
1. Place the binding cover sheet in landscape position to make shield. Use scissors to cut small quarter round at two top corners and larger quarter round at two bottom corners.
2. Use hot glue to attach two ends of the elastic band to two top corners of the shield at approximately 3/4″-1″ from the top.
3. Use hot glue to attach the other side of the strip to the middle top edge of the shield (on the same side that the elastic band is attached) while maintaining the curvature of the shield.
4. Face shield is complete! 🙂
We expect to collect your masks from April 19 to May 3. We greatly appreciate your kindness and support.
Stay safe and healthy!